3.22.2012

Zoo

_MG_2153-2
One of my two favorite moments in life are the times when Zack, Penelope and I are spending quality time together. Second only to watching Penelope in a peaceful state, playing and figuring things out independently – I’m going to squeeze Penelope’s independent decisions to give me a hug or kiss in between my two favorite things! Okay okay, so I can think of several things I love about my family!
IMG_2103_MG_2109_MG_2115
She was not in the mood for having her picture taken at this point. She wasn’t cranky, just not thrilled. Still cute though!
IMG_2133
She wanted to swim with the waterfalls. She loves water!
IMG_1963
IMG_2064
I had videos ready to be blended into a “picture in motion”, but pushed the dreaded DELETE, when I had no intention of doing so. Oh, well. Maybe next time. I plan on making short videos of daily life. Let me know what you think, as far as what you would like to see more of on this blog.
IMG_2104_MG_2166
Does anything beat a sweaty sleeping baby, floppy as a rag doll? I can’t think of anything…
Part One    Part Two   Part Three

*  *  *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...