6.21.2012

Pinterest: Bathroom


132011832796783502_hSIxs7Mr_f
Double shower curtain?!? I think the yellow and white make for a bright bathroom, and I really like the shower curtain print. They managed to make a small bathroom very bright and cheery!
184
source unknown
I love the flush flow of the floor into the shower. Not sure I would keep a bowl of fruit on the floor, or anywhere in the bathroom though. I would add some kind of color to the room, and I love that I wouldn’t have difficulty mopping under the sink!
185
Source unknown
Natural light made by large high windows, and the old fashioned bathtub.
206
source unknown
Plain cabinet painted and made into a linen cupboard.
6
source unknown
I might not want to ever leave…
The bathroom in our apartment with be centered around this shower curtain. Very blue and white.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...