5.21.2013

Dear Rae

DSC_7082ag
A-Rae,
Yesterday evening, as I was editing photos, I glanced up and saw that you had stopped playing with your crinkle block and were now wearing a grin aimed at right at me. You were so happy. I couldn’t help but snatch you up and hold you tight.
I love you. 
You sat on my lap and snacked on banana puffs. Watching you figure out how to chew is so much fun. After each puff is successfully dissolved you suck your bottom lip in, just to make sure no piece had tried to run off. It is adorable.
I sang Phil Collin’s, “You’ll Be In My Heart,” to you as it played behind us. You joined in and made me so happy. I love to hear you sing.
You are a treat I have the pleasure of enjoying each and every day.
I love you.

1 comment:

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...