7.30.2013

EAST COAST : : SOUTH CAROLINA 3

DSC_0013

Zack discovered this odd drink at a gas station. The ingredients are aloe, honey, sugar, and water.

It’s not terrible. It has bits of aloe that remind me of dew drops, which was a surprise for us as we sipped our way to the bottom.

I will not be drinking it again, but it was one of those experiments that wasn’t a total bust.

DSC_0008b

Hot mama, Mia, shoppin’ at the ‘ole Target. I should’ve purchased this hat for her, but as you can see, she was quick in pulling it off!

DSC_0030DSC_0023

Chipotle’. My favorite place to eat!

DSC_0025bDSC_0035b

We had lunch one day at Chipotle’, which seems random to include in this post, but it is my favorite restaurant and the girls were being adorable, imagine that…

DSC_0266

Cousins! Kari will always be the coolest person, wish I had more time with her.

DSC_0262b

Amelia loves her Uncle Peter! Who wouldn’t love being lifted seven feet in the air? (Answer : : Penelope!) I do have to say though, Bink (My Aunt Anne), has her heart. Hope we can reunite those two again soon!

DSC_0258DSC_0260

We got to take Penelope to an arcade – she won enough tickets for a ballerina!

DSC_0239bDSC_0246bDSC_0249

Second cousins! They were so sweet to my girls, “Pamelia” and “Baby.” I could not be more grateful to these kids for giving my girls such a wonderful three days, full of nothing but love. Usually big kids aren’t so sweet to younger kids, but these two were beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...