8.27.2013

PLAYDATE WITH MAMA

_MG_5680

After supper, Penelope and I played together quietly. I have been d y i n g to really capture moments with my camera again. It feels like it has been so long since I have been able to enjoy my hobby.

My last post was of daily here and there photos, so I obvisously still take photos. However those were one photo a day and capturing a single moment with a single photo over a weeks time…you’ll see what I mean by capturing moments as you scroll down this post. It is so wonderful bonding with my Ploppy.

_MG_5673

We made a “castle” for her princess a few days ago, and she has yet to tire of this design. Mommy the architect - ha! Tonight I put on “curtains” she said it needed.

Oh! “Princess” also has a dolphin four-wheeler type vehicle. Perty snazzy.

_MG_5674P

The natural light in this house!! I enjoy it each stage of each day, rain or shine. I am so thankful I am still so in love with this house. (Pictures to come soon!)

_MG_5684_MG_5685_MG_5688_MG_5689

You all know her smile for Grandma (completely scrunched face), this lovely photo (above) is her “Grandpa smile.” Just for you Dad. ;)

_MG_5692

Penelope hung out with her toys all morning in this tent.

_MG_5709

“One. Two. Three. Four. ‘Skix’.”

Perfect.

_MG_5714b_MG_5721b_MG_5722

SHE LICKED ME!!

No idea where this bright idea came from! Watch out Grandma Shari, you may be next!

_MG_5695_MG_5701_MG_5706

You are a treat, Miss P. I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...