7.30.2014

GRATEFUL

_MG_5726

I have not felt well for the entire month of July, but this past week has been rough. So, when I could get up and move around, I decided to find things I was grateful for.

So,  I’ll start this off with - plants that don’t die! I’m sure some people call this a green thumb, but I have no idea what I’m doing right.

_MG_5550_MG_5555n

For breakfast with my ladies before the sun comes up and the good conversations that come with it.

_MG_5725j

For remembering to grab dish soap at the store so I can unwind while washing dishes. My favorite way to relax before bed.

_MG_5734j

For surprise flowers in the yard that live for weeks in a vase and smell amazing.

IMG_5751j

For daughters who appreciate tree stumps and take advantage of nature’s playground.

IMG_5739IMG_5743IMG_5744IMG_5766k

For fresh hay in the coop and children who don’t mind responsibility.

IMG_5745IMG_5748IMG_5750IMG_5762IMG_5770

For hard working husbands and happy hens.

IMG_5780j

For dogs that don’t mind cats, and cats that don’t mind Penelopes.

I’m feeling better, as I write this on Tuesday morning. I’m praying this feeling sticks around and the not-so-good feeling doesn’t find its way back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...