8.28.2014

SNAPSHOTS: : 47

_MG_6748j

After Zack being busy all summer and the girls and I sitting around like a bump on a log, it has been nice to be involved in a busy week!

_MG_6734cSIZE1SIZE2

Zack began painting a wall for the church youth area a few days ago. The girls and I decided to tag along –cabin fever!

_MG_6790_MG_6793_MG_6796_MG_6799_MG_6800_MG_6806c_MG_6808c

Penelope and I made cobbler the other day. Zack was kind enough to take photos, and Penelope was kind enough to wash the dishes with her tongue. :)

_MG_6946_MG_6951j_MG_6962jSIZE

^  This moment!!!  ^

I snuck past them, while they were having a conversation, and I am so glad I did. They didn’t even notice I was there. After I took the photo I sat there, in the dark bathroom, and soaked it all in. 

010012013

Cookin’ Playdoh and watching Toy Story 2 – because Jesse is silly. :)

_MG_7128n

Sheriff Ploppy bustin’ a move at the supper table. Woop woop!

Tonight we have open house at Penelope’s preschool! I am so nervous, Penelope is so excited. If she is nervous on the first day of preschool, I may just swoop her up and sprint right on out’a there!!! Knowing I will homeschool is the only thing that will make our hour and a half a part okay. 

(Hooray for another thing to keep us busy! – but not too busy :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...