5.19.2015

BACK AT THE RIVER!

DSC_0006p

Monday evening we made our first trip of 2015 to the river!

I took some stuff out to the car, and saw ^  this  ^ adorable scene on my way back to the house. They were eager. Sun, sand, and an endless amount of rocks >  little girl paradise.

DSC_0030pjDSC_0035pDSC_0041pj

We came prepared with buckets, shovels, hats, floaties,, sunscreen, sunglasses, and drinking water.

DSC_0044pDSC_0056lDSC_0049p

Penelope found shells, and kept asking me to take pictures of them. She’s so cute.

DSC_0028jpDSC_0024pDSC_0017pDSC_0064pDSC_0023p

Zack came along, and we stayed until his fair skin could no longer bare the sun. I think Amelia may have inherited fair skin, poor thing. She doesn’t get burned but she does get very  red. I guess from overheating? I’m not sure, but one of these days me and Penelope are going to sneak out and spend the whole day at the river just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...