5.13.2012

Mother’s Day


65802_530742906576_177502097_31308303_6877228_n (1)
This is my third mother’s day, and by far the best. Not because of the way it was celebrated, but because this year is filled with a sweet voice saying “Mama.” When she is hurt, excited, need me to help with something, she says Mama.
My first mother’s day was the most exciting because I was pregnant with a little baby girl, my first. Our friends Daniel and Heather took me out to celebrate-and they went ALL OUT! It was wonderful.
Last year Zack and Penelope took me to San Francisco Oven in Springfield- my favorite place to eat there! I believe we did some shopping afterwards…
This year I thought I was going to spend my day just me and my girl, since Zack was working. The day quickly turned around for the better though. My family picked me up for church, then we went out to lunch then on to Chesterfield to do some shopping – and my dad even got me a gift!- when Penelope and I arrived at home I talked to my younger brother on the phone before we made supper and watched Peter Pan. Then Penelope had a bath, complete with bubbles, and now she is pushing around her shopping cart while I type. It has been a beautiful, full day for the two of us!
photo

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...