12.02.2012

Friends


_MG_0081-1
My  best friend, Yesi, and her family came to visit us this afternoon! It was so nice to see all of them after a year and a half. Penelope had so much fun and warmed up to them quickly – she was SO shy when they arrived. Of course Amelia loved everyone too and didn’t mind being passed around.
Here’s a ton of photos, sprinkled with a few more words: : :
_MG_0042-1
_MG_0043-1
_MG_0046-1
I love these lamb slippers they got Penelope, so soft and cute! She said they were from Sears, in case someone is wondering…
_MG_0050-1
_MG_0052-1
Yesi also made both of my girls several bows – I love it! Penelope has been trying them on all evening (even Amelia’s).
_MG_0054-1
_MG_0055-1_MG_0058-1
I think Cousin Ariel is Miss P’s new best friend :)
_MG_0068-1_MG_0070-1
_MG_0073-1
Amelia loves Uncle Cesar.

I can’t wait to see them again! 3 hours was not enough….
I hope everyone’s weekend was great! Along with reuniting with friends I completed my Christmas shopping! Hooray! I can’t wait for Christmas…or at least Christmas break!
.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Yesi's kids are so cute---and I can't believe how big they've gotten. Ariel is such a pretty young lady!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...