2.03.2013

Sunday Lunch in Photos

_MG_0217_MG_0222_MG_0225_MG_0227_MG_0236_MG_0238_MG_0239_MG_0241_MG_0242

We went to Panera for lunch after church, and it was so much fun. Lunch was never this fun before we had kids! I love them so much. No offense Zack, you are plenty fun on your own ;)

I know for certain I would not even be in the ballpark of cute were I to make the expression Penelope is wearing in that last photo, but geez Louise, she pulls it off! Bias or not, I know she can’t be anything but gorgeous!

One of these days I’ll get someone to take my photo, I do exist, I promise…maybe tonight at the Super Bowl party we’re attending?

Happy Sunday folks!

2 comments:

  1. Penelope was having a HIGH-LARIOUS time! And I love Amelia peeking out from her baby seat peek hole---too cute!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...