2.12.2013

3 months

_MG_0478

My sweet sweet Amelia turned 3 months last week. We are so blessed to know her. She makes our days brighter.

_MG_0479

She is now rolling over, scooting, cooing (my favorite), trying terribly hard to giggle, reaching for objects, putting any toy she can hold in her mouth, and grabbing my hair whenever possible (ouch!).

She loves car rides, Mommy’s face (hee hee), kisses, looking at her reflection, snuggling, walks, having her photo taken (hooray!) – she now looks toward the *click* (double hooray!), and music sooths her like none other, she’s a Big Band fan.

_MG_0480

She does not like “tummy time,” neck exercises, or…well I think that’s it. She is a very pleasant lady. 

I hope the next three months don’t fly by so fast!

Well, I’m off to go play with her!

2 comments:

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...