5.13.2013

My Fourth Mother’s Day

DSC_6338bDSC_6319DSC_6329

Not only did I get to sleep until NINE THIRTY (!!!), I was given an entire day of fun!  Once I awoke (too late to go to church) we loaded everyone into the car, picked up some snacks from the gas station and just drove. Exploring new lands, one of my favorite ways to pass the time.

DSC_6356DSC_6357DSC_6363

She put her shoes on herself.

DSC_6367DSC_6387

We ended up at a creek surrounded by soft beach-like sand, complete with shells!! The perfect day to find this place!

DSC_6439bDSC_6442DSC_6461DSC_6470DSC_6479

Video that goes along with this photo.

Zack was going to take me out to lunch, but I filled up on snacks…oops. After the girls naps, we went out for an early supper to Panera.

DSC_6483

Not only is it hearty, healthy, and delicious, it also makes southern-style sweet tea! Mmmm….

DSC_6495bDSC_6500

I was given antiques!! An old New Garden Book and a “Mother” mug. One happy Mama. Zack also got some Panera to-go, so we didn’t have dirty dishes to take care of! Hooray! We ended the night snuggling, eating Panera pastries, and watching Monsters Inc.

Pretty wonderful day.

( Last year’s celebration )

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...