7.24.2013

EAST COAST : : NORTH CAROLINA 3

IMG_5037b

Zack, the girls and I had the privilege of meeting up with some of my favorite people in the entire world Wednesday evening! The kind of people you can’t help but smile the instant they cross your mind.

_MG_4988

They chose the place – and for those of you who don’t know, choosing where to eat is the greatest gift you could ever give to me – seriously!

_MG_4995_MG_5005b_MG_5008b

We got there early…this is how we passed the time. :) There were at least twenty of these bad boys.

_MG_4998

Almost got ahold of this crisp new crayon…

_MG_5017b_MG_5026b_MG_5022_MG_5013b

This is the look (“The Candace”) Amelia gave Eddie for a solid chuck of our visit – as you can see from the photo before this one, she warmed up to him eventually.

_MG_5009b

I used to babysit this gorgeous girl when I was her age and she was Penelope’s age!

I wish we could move back here if for no other reason than to hangout with this family full-time!

We love you O’Hayre’s! I hope we can visit you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...