7.23.2013

EAST COAST : : SOUTH CAROLINA

DSC_9960b

We visited my cousin today! Last time I saw her family her oldest, now about to turn four, was two months old. It was as if we spend time with her everyday. It was so good to see her and her beautiful boys!

DSC_9815

Guess who found the tools...

“I fix it!”

DSC_9841

Wanna save money on toys?

1. Buy one Caprisun

2. Drink it

3. Remove straw

4. Give the package to your baby

5. Don’t purchase another toy until he / she is done teething

DSC_9874bDSC_9876b

Coop & Penny – To sum up their relationship I’ll share a quote from each of them: :

Mr. Coop: : “Lets have another adventure!”

Miss. Penelope: : “Hey boy!”

DSC_9938

Volree treated us to a delicious supper at McAlister's!

DSC_9929

This boy is cooler than cool! Calm, tidy, and the biggest sweetheart.

DSC_9910bDSC_9919bDSC_9926B

I wish these two lived closer to one another. Although, maybe the world isn’t ready for that level of cute full time!

DSC_9952DSC_9944

3-2-1-“MIA!”-Place hat on head – snap photo immediately! Ta-Da!

DSC_9950

I ordered Volree’s favorite, Tortilla soup and Savannah salad, and I will be ordering it every time I visit a McAlister’s! So good!

DSC_9934bDSC_9945

Penelope totally licked the top of this salt shaker…sorry following costumer, I cleaned it as well as I could…

DSC_9966DSC_9968DSC_9963b

Penelope and Parker “high-paddin’ ” it up.

DSC_9984

Volree’s friend bought all of the kids cake pops- it was Penelope’s first cake pop and first taste of chocolate cake. She was pretty happy. :)

Thank you so much for spending your evening with us Volree! Hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...