8.12.2013

8 & 9 MONTHS

_MG_5346V

I didn’t have time to write an update last month, or even last Friday, when she hit the nine month mark. This is definitely a time I would like down in the books. She has grown so much!

In her eighth month she began standing against and pulling up on furniture!

She begun a crawl which is equivalent to a dead sprint for us vertical folks. Mama is exhausted and proud!

She is eating food with chucks in it and is a champion chewer.

She still only has two teeth, but seems to be having a dreadful time teething every now and again. My fingers are crossed for the rest coming in at once! – This little development has Mama vacuuming and sweeping the entire house at least once a day.

She is calm 99.9 percent of the time, and is so smiley!!

She now says “Mama,” “Dada,” and “Bababababa,” so many times a day. It is getting so easy to understand what she is trying to tell us and what she needs.

She is now in 2T clothing!! Her and Penelope share clothes most of the time, which is nice when I’m in a hurry and convenient when I just have to pack one spare outfit in the diaper bag!

She and Penelope are becoming better and better friends as each day goes. When A cries, Penelope usually says, “I got her Mommy, I got her.”

Love this lady so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...