8.12.2013

MR. & MRS. : : OREGON BOUND

_MG_5360

My brother and his Mrs. are moving to Oregon at the end of the month. I am super bummed, and at the same time, really happy for them! (Miss Sadie Boo joined us!)

_MG_5362a_MG_5364a

Penelope discovered pretzel sticks, and could have not been more happy about this. She only got sillier from here, but I somehow started to cut her head off…oops. :)

 

_MG_5423_MG_5433_MG_5383

My adorable and awesome nephews!

_MG_5396b

I haven’t asked them of they liked it or not yet, but I can’t get enough! My parents couldn’t stop laughing at how hard it is to take a group photo with cranky grandkids, and Megahn doing a silly something-or-other behind my head in attempts to pull out some smiles! It was a pretty great moment.

_MG_5476_MG_5462

Joseph and Megahn’s babies.

_MG_5439bIMG_5376aIMG_5505a

Notice this is the same Rootbeer can Leo had been drinking from. It took them about a half an hour of swapping this can to finally finish it.

IMG_5509bbIMG_5511bb

We are going to miss you lovely folks!!

Two brothers at opposite ends of the country and the sisters smack dab in the middle…

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...