12.10.2013

CHRISTMAS CARD FAIL

IMG_2906

TADA!

The good Lord blessed us with a winter wonderland, and it is only the beginning of December. So, naturally, I began to envision a dreamy family portrait to plant on a Christmas card. Soft chunky snow flakes gracefully flowing in the air, large evergreens as the backdrop. Rosy cheeks and glorious grins upon my children's faces.

Silly me.

In reality, we wandered outside to begin this wonderful holiday experience, and I immediately decided there was no way two babies, a tripod and 25 degree weather was in anyway going to happen – or rather if it did, such a package would surely not include smiling faces.

So I plopped the girls down in the snow in “snuggle pose” and began snappin’ away.

I should have included sunglasses in their wardrobe, and possibly set them up with a candy cane to subdue any wiggliness that may occur.

This was the best shot by far. 

So, Grandma’s, warm up your printers and plaster this beauty on your fridge. I will not be sending a card this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF OUR LOVELY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...