1.15.2014

SNAPSHOTS: : 30

_MG_4714

After a busy weekend, me and the girlies have been taking it easy…and cleaning…but mainly taking it easy.

_MG_4703_MG_4704_MG_4706

Penelope and I have been on our game with this preschool thing! Bible studies, reading, shape bizz, and patterns.

_MG_4732

The only food Amelia will not touch is butternut squash. So I blended some left over butternut squash with almond milk + cinnamon and made a peanut butter type…spread? You get the idea. She loved it. Score!

_MG_4741

The girls enjoyed roughly one thousand spins in the office chair. I think Mia got sick. When she stopped smiling I picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder for ten minutes without moving. I may have to make this a daily activity. ;)

_MG_4745IMG_4746IMG_4755

We played with color filters. The girls love these! Penelope has to see every picture right after it is taken. We took a lot of photos…

_MG_4751_MG_4761_MG_4765_MG_4767

She held this last pose for a really really really long time. Had to make sure it was fer sure in the books. Missioned accomplished lady. I have a solid twenty frames of this.

_MG_4778_MG_4788

BEST FRIENDS

_MG_4792b

FOREVERRRRRR!!!

_MG_4797

We took a trip to Lowes as well.

_MG_4812lowes

Penelope gave Zack a lesson in jumping. He hopped, she jumped. :)

We have Zumba, a doctors appointment, and kitchen construction planned for the rest of the week.

Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...