2.26.2014

SEWING MACHINE

_MG_7570

The other day I decided I would take the sewing machine out of it’s sewing table and decorate our mantle with it, since we won’t be doing actual sewing with it, and I can just screw it back in if I ever need to.

(I’ll be using the table for the sewing machine I do use.)

_MG_7547_MG_7560b_MG_7571_MG_7575_MG_7580_MG_7584

Before I took the machine out, Penelope wanted to play with it.

Amelia wanted to go outside, since Penelope wouldn’t let her ‘drive’. :)

_MG_7589Untitled-1

The belt broke (before we became its owners), so Penelope made a necklace out of it!

The table sits just by our front door, in the dining room. The lighting is wonderful when we have the front door open! I can’t wait to begin sewing and teaching Penelope the ins and outs of sewing. She is so eager to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...