4.10.2014

POPSICLES AND BASEBALL

IMG_0703

^ Hey Mama, get my good side!  ^

Zack didn’t have class Wednesday afternoon! He was able to enjoy afternoon snack time with us. Our friend, Katherine, came to visit earlier in the day and brought yummy popsicles for the girls – so of course we ate ‘em!

IMG_0700IMG_0698IMG_0697

Maple is a not-so-sneaky puppy. She tries, but she’s kind of a oaf…the girls are on to her.

IMG_0738IMG_0718IMG_0726

Stud. He takes such good care of things around here, including his ladies.

IMG_0798

Penelope gave me some freshly picked pine needles, “for my collection.”

IMG_0795IMG_0770

We feed her daily, honestly. She still found the need to eat a twig right in front of us, as if to imply differently. She even looked as though it was not so appetizing.

IMG_0768IMG_0746

The birds were circling our house the whole time. I can’t get enough of this place.

IMG_0815

We impulsively decided to head over to the high school baseball game after the girl’s snack. I think this will become a regular happening for us, but next time I will bring stuff to entertain the girls!

IMG_0822

^  Look who is getting on the rock collection train!  ^

IMG_0819IMG_0817

The girls really enjoyed it! Something new. My girls love to go, explore, learn, games, the warmth of the sun, and wide open spaces – I think this was just what they needed. What we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...