5.01.2014

MY KIND OF TREASURE

003

Thursday I took the girls outside (despite the nearly unbearable conditions) to explore! We ( I ) only lasted about 25 minutes. Cold is NOT my thing. However, it was such an incredibly fun 25 minutes!

Zack made Penelope a treasure map of our house last week. We have yet to explore our house, but have used it outside five times. Grandpa was even sent on a hunt when he came to visit! :)

008004002018

We found many’a mossy stick. Amelia couldn’t collect enough.

020019

^  Penelope took a few photos!  ^

016021015014

For those who may not know, honeysuckle is my all time favorite plant. Right up there with mossy willow trees and the popular indicator of heat, the palm tree. Anyway, I have been scouring nurseries in the area for honeysuckle bushes for the past few weeks, but God is good, and surprised me with not one but three honeysuckle bushes!! Also the tree with the white flowers [whose name I don’t know] has been sprouting up everywhere. I believe we have a total of four or five trees in our yard!

013006005007009

^  “We have pixie dust, Mia!! FLY!!!”  ^

…so we flew!

012

…and climbed mountains!

010017

Next adventure? The river! Oh, the rocks we could find at the river!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...