5.20.2014

SNAPSHOTS: : 40

SIZE16

This week has been so nice. The weather has been a dream, the girls have been marvelous, and our work ethic has been above the norm!

SIZE18

We moved the chicken coop.  ^  big eaters ;)

SIZE17

Finally set up posts and lines for the blackberry bushes! Yum!

3

We (even the girls!) built a garden box. Can’t wait to fill it with what is currently filling our green house.

image (2)

Amelia had a doctor’s visit last week. Only one shot this time. She cried until she saw her reward – a sucker! The scale said her weight hasn’t changed in 3 months…I beg to differ. She is, however, on the fast track to 5’ 11”.

1

The girls and I went to see my sister and watch my nephews last Thursday and Friday. Penelope and Leo are the cutest together!

03SIZE302SIZE

After we made strawberries, Penelope and I did some gardening – and reenacted The Sound of Music…

image (5)

Penelope and I have begun reading Black Beauty! She is really enjoying it. She asks questions about words she doesn’t know, and listens patiently – and we read while snuggling!!! Three days of reading and we are already on chapter seven. Some nights I only feel like reading one and others we breeze through two or three.

2

^  Kind of a family photo, right?  ^

SIZE8_MG_2799SIZE12_MG_279713SIZE14_MG_2825SIZE11_MG_2831_MG_2794

Today we enjoyed lunch outside! (Just in time for four days of thunderstorms!) Penelope and I enjoyed time in the pool, while Amelia slowly finished her pudding. She had no interest in swimming and later went on to nap while Penelope and I continued to enjoy the sun and ice cold pool water.

When Zack gets home we have errands to run, but boy would I like to continue sitting by the pool!

Happy Tuesdee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...