9.05.2014

TIME WITH RAE

image (3)2

Now that Penelope has school twice a week, I have 5 hours a week devoted to Amelia! I have considered starting a new ‘series’ of our time together each week. What do you think?

image (1)2image (13)2

Thursday, I took Amelia out for a smoothie and a walk at the park. We spent an hour walking, and we had the entire place to ourselves! Heaven!

image (14)2image (10)2

^  Squealing when she saw a squirrel.  ^

image (17)2image (18)2image (19)2SIZEimage (21)2image (22)2

The weather was cool, so we didn’t have to rush. Worked out well, because she had to stop for every flower. It was wonderful to have this time with my sweet girl.

image (26)2image2image (27)2image (28)2

I had a quarter from the ‘smoothie change’ so we were able to feed some fish. Amelia actually threw  the pellets instead of dropping them at her feet. I was so proud!

image (29)5image (4)2image (12)2image (16)2

The only noise was that of waterfalls and Amelia’s sweet voice!

image (5)2image (7)2SIZE2

I almost bypassed our outing and went home to clean like I did on Tuesday. So glad I pulled the car over to the side of the road to think our day over (and changed my mind!). This turned out so well!

I am interested to see how much she blossoms in our time together. She has no trouble getting words in while her sister is around, but I would imagine she has more to say. More she notices when she is alone with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...