4.02.2015

SPRING BREAK / AUNT BONNIE’S HOUSE

DSC_0006j

Zack, Megahn, and my brothers had food poisoning or a stomach flu the day we went to my uncle’s house, but the rest of us spent the evening there. I could’ve spent a whole week there, but we had to make due with an afternoon.

DSC_0008jDSC_0011j

Ten minutes after I arrived with the girls, Amelia fell down the stairs. I took her to the E.R. for a couple of hours, and came home with a baby girl with a sprained wrist in a sling. She would only go to Aunt Bonnie or Mama (not even Grandpa, who is usually the favorite!). Last night she finally snuggled with Zack,. Made his week for sure!

DSC_0030jCDSC_0016j

Penelope wanted to spend the whole evening in cage playing with the dog toys. Silly girl.

DSC_0022DSC_0034jBDSC_0047j

The night was topped off with target practice after a delicious supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...