7.18.2012

Visits with Friends


_MG_5450
I mentioned in the last post that my mother-in-law is having company tonight, so in an attempt to keep the house clean, Penelope and I spent the day out of it.
_MG_5454 (1)
I woke Penelope up at 9:30 because, well, I’m bored with out her. After breakfast, we went to visit Grandma Shooie (my mother-in-law) at work and show off Penelope’s pig tails and general cuteness. We followed that up with a visit with my friend from my last high school, Marie. Short but sweet at only and hour long, hopefully we’ll get together again soon! Hint hint, Marie…
_MG_5495
After that we picked up some lunch and went to go see Zack on his lunch break and are now back at home giving Penelope a nap to recharge her batteries. In less that an hour, we’ll be back on the open road to pick up Zack and go out for supper somewhere. I always claim “Not it!” when it comes to choosing where to eat, or anything for that matter, so I can’t give you the delicious details as to our future dining experience…sorry, I’m sure you are all dying to know…
_MG_5535
Penelope eating Daddy’s cookie at our visit with Marie.
Hopefully everyone has a relaxing but adventurous Wednesday as well!
- - So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight! Hooray! For two hours tonight, I will think I can dance!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...