9.14.2012

Kind of a Downer Post


DCIM\100GOPRO  DCIM\100GOPRO
DCIM\100GOPRO  DCIM\100GOPRO
I have been in a…mood? since moving into our own place. I feel as though if I am not keeping the place spick ‘n span or making sure I am cleaning/organizing at least one spot in the house a day I have failed for the day. Last night Zack arrived home at 4:30 and we ate an early supper, and had zero plans for the rest of the day. We took a walk and had a nice relaxing evening, but the entire time I couldn’t help but think I could be doing so much more (not that I wanted to). Anytime I would sit down on the couch I would instantly become disappointed in myself. Maybe its hormones…? 
That also applies when referring to Penelope and the quality of her days. Today we have only watched movies and spent a few minutes on the porch. I feel as though I should constantly teach her new things, keep her productive, etc. but I just, plain and simple, don’t feel like it today. It is cold and rainy. My girl is sick. I am tired.
I have planned the past couple of days on finding new editing techniques for photos to spruce up posts and to gain some general knowledge of new things, but I seem to have run out of creative juices. So, I resort to looking up things via the interweb I will need when the baby arrives, and things I need to prepare for Penelope’s birthday. Oh, internet…so easy to get lost in time while online price comparing.
I think I have run out of complaints. Yay!
Happy Energetic Sunshiney Complaint-free Friday!
.

7 comments:

  1. Jade you're too hard on yourself! On top of everything being prego takes so much out of you! Somethings its nice to just sit and watch movies, getting cozy inside is what fall is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw the second to the last picture of penelly looks like she is saying, "who, me?" Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth! You're right, I need to take advantage of being pregnant and this cool autumn weather. Consider them taken advantage of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and about the picture, that is way cuter than what she was actually doing - her shirt was one second away from wiping her nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries...your pregnancy "nesting instinct" will kick in soon and you'll have boundless energy! That's what happened to me near the end each time--it would have happened for you when you were pregnant with Penelope if you hadn't been chained to the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you participate in "Striped Day", Jade, or was that just Penelope?
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I had a nesting/re-arranging/organizing/take my room apart and put it back together urge! I think I changed my shirt three times yesterday :) I couldn't get comfortable. My third shirt had stripey-stripes - finally I gave up and just wore a sports bra around the house.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...