4.01.2013

Easter Sunday

DSC_4589

This was my first sunny Easter in Missouri since Zack and I were dating and we spent Easter at his grandparent’s house. Seems so long ago. Last year we spent Easter in Alabama with my brother, grandparents, and my extended family who live there.

DSC_4529

Fresh dress for the occasion, made complete with neon socks and dirty keds. oh! and a well worn sock monkey!

DSC_4531

Sneaky.

DSC_4539DSC_4545DSC_4592

Penelope and Uncle Seth bonded. He also received not one, but three kisses on his way out the door!

DSC_4610

Peek-a-boo!

DSC_4641

I remember my older cousins carrying me around (or attempting to!). So cute!

DSC_4644DSC_4726DSC_4696DSC_4708

Post lunch egg spinning game. (We should really come up with a name for it.)

DSC_4718

Snacking on the jelly beans.

DSC_4723

Aunt Sarah makes Amelia laugh, Uncle Seth makes her feel safe. Buds for life.

Zack and I are both sick with something. Not sure what. Trying to get lots of rest.

Hope you all have a great Easter.

He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said.

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures, it looks like you guys have awesome family, I love the family portrait of you all, you and Zack look so complete with those two little ladies by your side ;)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...