4.19.2013

While waiting for Grandma

DSC_5252
Wednesday my mom arrived to spend a few days with us. Since the sun was shining and the rain had passed (for one day!) I decided to take the girls on a walk to the library.
DSC_5254-1DSC_5256
It was so beautiful – and HOT! Penelope was fascinated with the animals we saw. Okay, pretty much just the birds. :)
Trucks. She likes trucks a lot! She points every one out and names their color. Never cars though. What is it with kids and trucks?
DSC_5260DSC_5264
Best hand to hold. So glad she still wants to hold Mommy’s hand. Really hard to push a stroller one handed though, so this moment only lasted half a block. It was okay though, because she found flowers on the curb. Nothing like fresh air and flowers to make a sick girl forget about being sick.
DSC_5268DSC_5269DSC_5270DSC_5273
“Daddy flower. Baby flower.” I assume because one is big and one is small.
They smell amazing. I haven’t smelled flowers so fragrant in quite a while. I guess because they were grown naturally?
DSC_5282
Not sure what tree this is, but I would love one in my future yard!
Oh, a yard…what a dream.
DSC_5274
We did make it to the library, and spent all of 15 minutes there before we had to return home. I think once the weather decides to be pretty for a long period of time we will go a few times a week. More photos from the library in a later post. For now I will leave you with how Zack sports flowers from his lady…
DSC_5313
You’ll notice, his hands are covered in paint from class, he is wearing a Christian Rock shirt, and a St. Louis Cardinals hat. Add in some flowers, and that sums him up pretty well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...