9.12.2013

THURSDAY. BETTER THAN EXPECTED.

_MG_6378b_MG_6379

Future blogger? She can document all of those rocks she’ll be sorting!

Penelope decided to rummage through my Pinterest page this morning. She is really into browsing little girl things, dresses, toys, pretty hair, etc.

_MG_6397

I bought this kit for Penelope a month or so ago. When I finally got around to helping her with it, I discovered it uses stain, not paint. So Mama did all of the work. Oh well. She thinks they are the bomb diggity despite not being able to paint them herself. I couldn’t think of where to put them so I fashioned a mobile out of fishing wire and an embroidery hoop. She’s pretty excited about it. :)

_MG_6406

Daniel Tiger (A spin-off of sorts of Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood) was her while-Amelia-is-napping-activity of choice today. (She is sitting under that mobile.)

_MG_6412_MG_6423_MG_6425

This morning was shady and chilly. I took advantage of this rarity, and let the girls swing until the gnats became aware of us. I spotted these colorful beauties while pushing my darlings! Autumn is c r e e p i n g in!!!!

_MG_6454_MG_6441b_MG_6446_MG_6449

Amelia sat by the door watching Maple watching her for quite sometime after our trip to the swing set.

_MG_6550_MG_6565

Neighbors! Our neighbors make this house and the lifestyle we desire complete. Fresh fruits and vegetables from a garden? Yes please! We can’t wait until next spring when we will begin our own garden, but until then we are sure grateful for neighbors who share tips and food!!

(“My Miss Brenda” is also the one who gave us blackberries a while back)

_MG_6468

More naps on the porch.

_MG_6475

One wall in our dining room. There is usually a third silver platter on the wall, but it requires fresh “stickies.”

_MG_6527

I put in a coffee area in the dining room this morning. Zack never knows what he is coming home to. ;)

_MG_6498_MG_6502

WE HAVE A NEW OVEN!!!!!!!! I’m going to bake so many pizzas!!!!!!!!!

IMG_6411IMG_6420IMG_6428IMG_6431IMG_6433IMG_6434IMG_6436IMG_6439

After swinging the ladies, I had to run back outside to capture those colorful leaves! I think Maple enjoyed to prolonged company.

We still have several hours left of this Thursday. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...