10.09.2013

MESSY MONDAY & TOWER TUESDAY

_MG_8618

Ahh, Monday. While most people dread it, I wake up rearin’ to go. Maybe because my only obligation is my lovely ladies.

_MG_8609_MG_8610_MG_8632

Our house was super clean within hours after Penelope’s party ending, and remained so until we began our Monday morning. I decided to let it go. I naturally feel the need to clean / move something to anywhere except where it currently lies. Genetics. I didn’t give into the desire though! I just relaxed, soaked up some lovin’ from my ladies and enjoyed the mess. –and took pictures of said mess to display on the world wide web – yikes!

_MG_8635

We even had messy faces! Saving some Nutella for later…

_MG_8637_MG_8645

(Penelope’s birthday gift from Mommy & Daddy)

_MG_8648_MG_8652

Penelope knows what. is. up.

I am not sure she inherited Daddy’s sweet tooth, but based on her tea party choices (ice cream & a donut), I’d say the chance is pretty dern high!

_MG_8664

Party balloons were left to hang.

_MG_8668_MG_8682

We made a gallery wall of sorts out of a gift Penelope received Saturday. We are still enjoying these and still adding to them – and its Wednesday!

_MG_8690_MG_8692

While Amelia napped Penelope painted (paint markers) and tested out her new Doc headphones. The headphones are so great! They won’t go past a certain volume and they fit her teeny head just right!

_MG_8696A_MG_8699

Yes, my windows are that dirty…It’s on the outside and if I could reach it I would!

_MG_8707

Tuesday we found a home for Penelope’s birthday crown my sister made her. ;)

We also brought all of the plants inside to live for the cold months– except for a tree that is on the deck. (see below)

_MG_8711

We read several books!

_MG_8783_MG_8784

Penelope wore the crown a bit more…

_MG_8788

She and I built a pretty sweet tower (about a hundred times!).

_MG_8789_MG_8792

…and knocked it down (about a hundred times!).

_MG_8795_MG_8799

Then rebuilt it for round one hundred and one.

IMG_8714

Penelope chose a popsicle as her snack, which meant going outside. Turned out to be just what we needed!

IMG_8715

Maple really wanted to try her popsicle.

IMG_8722IMG_8725IMG_8734IMG_8738

She looks so grown up to me…ahhh

IMG_8746IMG_8764IMG_8766IMG_8754IMG_8756

Maple spent all day on the deck, napping in the sun. Not a bad idea. We should put a hammock back there next summer. Then again, I’d probably never get anything done!

_MG_8830_MG_8842_MG_8849

The girls enjoyed pluots while Zack and I cooked supper.

_MG_8854_MG_8858

Amelia discovered lettuce.

_MG_8871

and Penelope helped me make a salad!

We ended the evening cleaning up, preparing for Wednesday. It’s already Wednesday?!?! Nuts!

-We also made pumpkin bread last night! I think I’m going to grab me a slice for breakfast… eh, who am I kidding, a loaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...