11.11.2013

NIGHT SHOTS

_MG_1268ng

The night of Amelia’s first birthday we decided to celebrate with some fireworks and star gazing. the absolute number one reason I love our home is the fact that we can see a full sky of stars each and every night. It is beautiful, especially on crisp, chilly autumn nights.

_MG_1490_MG_1507

Zack surprised us with sparklers!!!

_MG_1519_MG_1522

^ ^ Above is Penelope’s handy work. I held my breath the entire time.

_MG_1270j

We saw three airplanes fly by. In a setting purely light by the moon, airplanes are so so magical.

_MG_1265b

The Moon. It was actually pitch black when this was taken, but holding the shutter open as a cloud passed let in so much light.

_MG_1518

Amelia giggled every time a firework was set off. Daddy’s girl. I was squeezing her safely in my arms the entire time! Thanks for the idea, Zack!! Same time next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...