11.06.2013

SNAPSHOTS: : 24

_MG_1211

It has been rainy here for the past few days and I have somewhat of a cold. Penelope has been nursing me back to health. :)

_MG_0825

Meanwhile, we have been invaded by ladybugs (Yes even in our home!). Apparently this is happening all over our area of the state. At least its not flies or wasps!

_MG_0793_MG_0804

Penelope and I made some plant holders this week for our living room.

_MG_1101_MG_1116

We also (finally) officially began our pre schooling activities!

_MG_1152_MG_1153_MG_1154_MG_1199

Dance parties have been had. Her dancing resembles a “jig” now. I find it absolutely adorable!!!

_MG_1160_MG_1183

Christmas jammies were worn, because I really don’t think they will fit her come Christmas.

I plan on resting some more tomorrow morning, then plowing through the rest of the pre-party cleaning in the evening. Right now I am going to curl up and go to sleep super early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...