1.03.2014

TODAY IS FOR BEING GRATEFUL

_MG_4376

From what I hear, we are supposed to be receiving a large winter storm this weekend. May be enough to grant a snow day Monday, but from what I can tell, it doesn’t look to be a big deal. Snow has landed before and it will land again…

Instead of dreading a possibility of more snow, I decided to find and capture what I am grateful for this morning. Not unusual for me to capture what I am grateful for, as you know. I guess the info on today’s process was more for me :)

_MG_4273b

This morning I am grateful for almond milk with our cheerios,

_MG_4285b

and hand holding while we eat those cheerios.

mantle

I am grateful for new decorations on the mantle that celebrate winter.

_MG_4297

Remote control Minnie,

_MG_4300

spur of the moment jungle safaris,

_MG_4305_MG_4309_MG_4312_MG_4315

one ukulele painted by Daddy and toddlers willing to put on a show for the rest of us.

_MG_4322_MG_4325

I am grateful for smiles that don’t hold back,

_MG_4340

classic Disney movies, warm popcorn and plush blankets made for snuggling.

_MG_4348_MG_4350

Christmas monkeys, board books, nail polish that lasts and lasts,

_MG_4357_MG_4361

handmade crowns,  “princess shoes,”

_MG_4373_MG_4386

sneaky babies, well behaved, freshly bathed hounds and the possibility of a yard covered in “white sparklies”.

I hope whatever bad weather does come our way waits until after our visit with Grandma Shari. However, Zack may get a three day weekend out of the deal! More Zack is always appreciated around here!

Have a lovely weekend full of gratitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: : :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...